What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you choose to fill out our contact or request samples form.
When filling out forms on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, company name, e-mail address, mailing address, and/or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. We may contact you if you have requested that we do so, to follow up with samples that we sent, or to send you our newsletter (which you may opt out of at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or by contacting Lynn at LHover@draperknitting.com).
The email address you provide on the contact us or request samples form may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not currently utilize third party products or services on our web site, however we, at our discretion, may include or offer third party products or services on our website in the future. If this should occur, be advised that third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. While we would perform normal due diligence before allowing third party vendors access to our web site, we would not have control over their privacy policies. We urge you to review their respective privacy policies, as you should with any product or service you select online before engaging with them, as we would have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We continually strive to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback, especially if we ever do allow third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Draper Knitting Company
28 Draper Lane
Canton, MA 02021